Die Rotse Host House & Self-catering in Kleinmond, Western Cape, offers the visitor a tranquil setting on a totally secure 2,500 square metre seafront property. The grounds provide a private and secure kiddies playground and ample space for relaxing outdoors complete with herb and vegetable garden (subject to season).
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Satellite TV: upgrade DSTV Premium Bouquet On Demand at extra @ R35 per day, but bring own decoder and smart card and connect for free. (Holiday Home Service)
- Smart TV via KODI and an extensive collection of movies / music to choose from (free).
- For own account: Smart TV via Android TV Box / Streaming services / Netflix etc..
- Internet and free Wi-Fi – password protected.
- Emergency battery powered lighting during Eskom power shedding times.
- Small FM/AM battery operated portable radio during Eskom power shedding times.
- Gas ring for emergency use when we experience power outages due to power shedding.
- Safe for valuables in each apartment.
- Hair dryer.
- European plug points.
- Private balcony or patio from each room.
- 3 x Outdoor braai / barbecue areas (we provide bundle of 25 pieces of wood for free, but additional wood can be bought at R50 per 25 pieces) plus we provide stainless steel braai grids as well as potjie or stainless steel pan, is available on demand.
- Patio tables and chairs plus sun umbrellas.
- Traditional South African dinners by prior arrangement.
- Cleaning services, washing and ironing by prior arrangement.
- Camping Cot for baby available by arrangement.
- Playground for kids with sandpit and swings.
- Secure covered parking behind remote gate CCTV camera system around premises.
- CCTV camera system around premises.
- Can arrange Great White Shark Tours in Gansbaai. Please arrange well in advance. We shall invoice your account.
- Airport shuttle service by arrangement.
- Malaria free.
Additional facilities by special arrangement
- Under glass roof cover BBQ-room (80 square metres) ideal for windy or rainy days.
- Formal dining room with sea view to entertain guests.
Minimum requirements to be rated 4-star by TGCSA
View the TGCSA's (Tourism Grading Council of South Africa) PDF document that lists the minimum requirements to be graded a 4 star self-catering establishment.